Call for Abstracts & Papers
In the era of globalization, corporations and governments increased their collaborations and networks. However, this increasing globalization has led to challenges in balancing the need for cultural identity and global citizenship. As communication and media scholars, how can we position cultural identity and diversity as assets to global understanding rather than a barrier? How can cross-cultural communication help to protect cultural identities while at the same time promoting international collaboration and understanding?
The main topics for the conference are:
- Communications in sports: cross-cultural issues and globalisation;
- Governance across cultures and in multicultural environments;
- Marketing communications across cultures;
- Communication challenges within global media contexts;
- Corporate and organisational communication in diverse cultural environments;
- Online subcultural communication;
- Communication across cultures within higher education;
- Cross-cultural issues in public affairs;
- Tourism as cultural diplomacy.
General papers are also welcomed on a range of topics. The conference is especially seeking cross-cultural communication strategies perspectives.
- Submission of abstracts: Monday, December 3rd, 2018. Please submit to email@example.com
Acceptance notification (by email): December 19th, 2018
- Submission of selected papers: January 15, 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All accepted abstracts will be published online prior to the conference.
- Conference registration and related information will be published shortly on our website http://www.ccccbangkok.com.